free 1 hours playtime

Options
Caz-2
Caz-2 Posts: 9 Level 2

I asked a question over 6 weeks ago to find out why the free time play for 1 hours was not working. Why is it still not working. I won 6 hours of play this week and I never get the whole time. I ONLY get 5 lives and then its states I have no more lives left. Why is this still happening. I have lost many many hours of play as I want to know why. Thanks

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,784 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Caz, yes you did report this and I thank you for doing this.  Others have reported this too and it is a definite glitch and has been reported to the studio.  However, I do not believe that this is a top priority because they have a lot of issues to work on at the moment.  So please be patient and they will get to it in a timely manner.

• Caz-2
    Caz-2 Posts: 9 Level 2
    Options

Hi Caz, yes you did report this and I thank you for doing this.  Others have reported this too and it is a definite glitch and has been reported to the studio.  However, I do not believe that this is a top priority because they have a lot of issues to work on at the moment.  So please be patient and they will get to it in a timely manner.

Thanks for your response.. It has become a bigger issue cause Im and probably others are losing a lot of free time on candy crush. I won first position in one of the contests and won 6 hours free time and didn't get it. What's the point of winning something if you dont get the prize. Many many hours have been lost. It's not fair. I think I have been patient as its been a problem for a couple of months now. Candy crush should be giving me at least 20 hours of free play when this gets resolved. Not all at the same time.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?