Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
What is the problem to open new levels in windows 10???????????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I had to uninstall and reinstall before the new levels showed up. I'm not sure what the problem was, since I have automatic updates turned on....
Hi nayan13, the new episodes were posted this morning. There are 45 new levels to play. Please check to make sure that your Windows is updated by clicking on the settings for the Microsoft store. I didn't get mine either and once I was told to make sure that everything was updated then I saw the new levels.