3574 only 25 moves

Edith_Ong
Edith_Ong Posts: 1 Newbie

with only 25 moves are impossible to pass the level and the stuffs from both side also not dropping. Please fix. Thanks!

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,882 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓

Hi Edith, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  There have been quite a few complaints here on King Care regarding the number of moves.  We have been sending over these messages to the studio and we are waiting to see if they make some changes.  I will add this message to the list.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓

Hi Edith, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  There have been quite a few complaints here on King Care regarding the number of moves.  We have been sending over these messages to the studio and we are waiting to see if they make some changes.  I will add this message to the list.

• Helipinch
    Helipinch Posts: 4 Newbie
     It’s almost a year later and I am having the  same problem. What’s a fella Gotta do to get past this level!
    It doesn’t matter what I do if you don’t give me the candies that I need!!!!!!!
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @Helipinch, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

Are you playing any of the events for free boosters?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?