Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Again, what are the rewards/prizes awarded for top 3 places in Denize's Star Dust? Is it unlimited lives for more or less than a day and a half for first place?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Sashil, I did respond to your other question with the Saga but I am going to try to search to see if I can find out more information for you. Check on your other question in a bit.
Aha, no worries, that's why I hadn't heard of it lol. I will pass you over to the Superstar who plays it
I swear I entered in Candy Crush Saga! Yet it somehow mislabelled as Bubble Witch!
I haven't heard of that one, I am going to ask for advice