⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Sugar drop JAR keeps getting smaller & smaller...

Options
leahjane10
leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3

Hey King, please stop making the sugar drop jar smaller!  You just did it again (iPhone) since I played yesterday. My eyesight is just fine, but at this point I cannot read the number.  There seems to be plenty of room on the screen so this was a completely unnecessary change (you also moved the on screen location for some reason, but this isn't a rant about that).

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi leahjane10, you make a very good point and I'm going to forward this to a King Admin so that she can let the studio know.  Thanks for writing this!

• leahjane10
    Options

Hi leahjane10, you make a very good point and I'm going to forward this to a King Admin so that she can let the studio know.  Thanks for writing this!

Thank you, Elsa!
  • leahjane10
    Options

Hi Elsa,

Any luck in getting in touch with King admin regarding the itsy-bitsy candy jar?  I can't be the only one who has trouble with this.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi leahjane10, I wrote to them but I never hear anything about whether they have plans to change it or not.  When I open the game on my iPhone I can hardly even see the jar, let alone see the number inside the jar.  Some others have complained but I don't think there are near enough players complaining to get them to make an immediate change.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?