Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Again, what are the rewards/prizes awarded for top 3 places in Denize's Star Dust? Is it unlimited lives for more or less than a day and a half for first place?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Well I have the answer now because one of my group members just posted this: 6hrs free life, 1cb,1cw and 1 fish
I got an hour's free play, a speckled bomb and something else for coming second , i came 3rd the other week but can't for the life of me remember what i got ,
think it was 5 hours free play but cant remember as in waiting room and don't need the free play ;]
I just posted the question to my Facebook group so let's see if anyone remembers what it is.
Hi there, I'm not sure what the rewards are and I do not know if they change the rewards every time the challenge starts. Let's see if any players can get the answer for us here in this question.