Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am only being given 14 moves instead of 30. Candy bombs aren't even set to go off until 18...what gives?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same here. 14 moves only....
Thanks all for writing here. I am forwarding these to a King Admin.
Same here. Only 14 moves. I can't pass the level...
I'm also only getting half the number of moves and it's extremely frustrating! Why would you change it?!
Level 866 22 moves not 40.
Hi Laurie, again it happened to you! I'm going to let the King Admin know that another level has changed the number of moves.
Here we go again...level 801. 22 moves instead of 45...at 22 moves you can't even get to the licorice wraps at the bottom...this is utterly ridiculous that this is an ongoing problem like this for a company as huge as this. They can make 3000+ levels but cannot maintain the levels they have and see that they work properly no can send anything but a form letter in response to their problem Can make millions of dollars off boosters...but zero real support
Hi marpheusneo, I have already reported this so when the studio comes to see this message they will see that you also commented.
I'm having the same issue on level 663, only getting 14 moves. Tough getting it done with that few.
I am on 679...supposed to have 35 I have 24. I don't understand how I'm continually given 30% less than anyone else No wonder I stay stuck on hard levels for days This is unacceptable.
HI Laurie, I have added this message to a list of complaints about the number of moves not being enough to complete a level.
Level 675 allotted 45 moves I have 35...guess it would be easy with 45 but 35 has me stuck.
Thanks for posting to admin Interested in the answer
It has also happened on other levels since that one. I now check to see because I'm literally getting half the moves on multiple levels. I also noticed that often times I'm cheated out of combos...when a bomb is already freed and I use the colorbomb mixed with stripped or hard wrapped it doesn't convert all the bombs of correct color. RIPPED OFF CONSTANTLY! Makes me not want to play.
I am also only getting 14 lives on this level. I’m playing on iOS.
Hi Laurie, I just tried playing this level to see what's going on. I am showing 30 moves and yet you are only showing 14 moves. I wonder if these get tested randomly with different number of moves to see which is the best number of moves for a level. I'm going to post this question to a King Admin and I will also add this message to the list that I created listing all the complaints with the number of moves being changed.