Level 663 only giving me half amount of moves

Options
Laurie_ONeal
Laurie_ONeal Posts: 20 Level 2

I am only being given 14 moves instead of 30. Candy bombs aren't even set to go off until 18...what gives?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,746 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Laurie, I just tried playing this level to see what's going on.  I am showing 30 moves and yet you are only showing 14 moves.  I wonder if these get tested randomly with different number of moves to see which is the best number of moves for a level.  I'm going to post this question to a King Admin and I will also add this message to the list that I created listing all the complaints with the number of moves being changed.

• Chelsea_H
    Chelsea_H Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I am also only getting 14 lives on this level. I’m playing on iOS. 

• Laurie_ONeal
    Options

It has also happened on other levels since that one. I now check to see because I'm literally getting half the moves on multiple levels. I also noticed that often times I'm cheated out of combos...when a bomb is already freed and I use the colorbomb mixed with stripped or hard wrapped it doesn't convert all the bombs of correct color.  RIPPED OFF CONSTANTLY! Makes me not want to play.

• Laurie_ONeal
    Options

Thanks for posting to admin  Interested in the answer   

• Laurie_ONeal
    Options

Level 675 allotted 45 moves I have 35...guess it would be easy with 45 but 35 has me stuck.

• _Elsa_
    Options

HI Laurie, I have added this message to a list of complaints about the number of moves not being enough to complete a level.

• Laurie_ONeal
    Options

I am on 679...supposed to have 35 I have 24. I don't understand how I'm continually given 30% less than anyone else  No wonder I stay stuck on hard levels for days  This is unacceptable. 

• morpheusneo
    morpheusneo Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I'm having the same issue on level 663, only getting 14 moves. Tough getting it done with that few. 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi marpheusneo, I have already reported this so when the studio comes to see this message they will see that you also commented.

• Laurie_ONeal
    Options

Here we go again...level 801. 22 moves instead of 45...at 22 moves you can't even get to the licorice wraps at the bottom...this is utterly ridiculous that this is an ongoing problem like this for a company as huge as this. They can make 3000+ levels but cannot maintain the levels they have and see that they work properly no can send anything but a form letter in response to their problem  Can make millions of dollars off boosters...but zero real support  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?