Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i am trying to pass level 345 but with only 13 moves its very hard can u all help plz the boosters not even helping
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
13 moves seem ridiculous... even with all the boosters still really hard. even with alot o luck and all perfect moves, still far far faaaar away =~
Hi Diana, thank you for writing us here at King Care. There have been many complaints about the number of moves changing for some of the levels. I have created a list that I give to a King Admin every Monday and she sends it to the studio. I will add this message to the list. I have heard that the studio did change a couple of levels already.