Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hello
I just did my daily spin and I got the jackpot for the first time and I received not one thing and I was wondering whut was I suppose to get I heard u get thirty of everything but not sure please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Christina Jones were you playing on your mobile device or on desktop? Let me know so that I can spread some sweet magic!
Thanks @Elsa
Hi Christina, I am gathering messages posted here regarding the Jackpot and rewards. I will add this message to the list.
Hi Christina, you definitely do not get 30 of everything. I think it's one of each. I will elevate this message to a King Admin to see if she can help you with this.