Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I want to be able to turn off the flashing suggested moves in candy crush. What is a game if you can't work it out yourself. Its is extremely annoying and an insult to peoples intelligence.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Sue @CSunshineSue🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!
This is an old thread from 2020! The game has changed a lot since then!! If you have any questions or need to report an issue, please post a new thread, so that we can discuss in detail!
I will close this thread now as it is an old discussion.
Thank you and Happy Holidays🎄❄️🎄
I feel the same
@Lo_0u This is an old post you can disable hints by going to the config wheel and selecting features then you can disable hints
Hope this helps
I agree, an option to turn hints off would be amazing. I have never and have no intention on ever spending $$ purchasing items in candy crush, but the hints bother me so much I'd pay to have them removed.
Jacqui_Green said: I want to be able to turn off the flashing suggested moves in candy crush. What is a game if you can't work it out yourself. Its is extremely annoying and an insult to peoples intelligence.