Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can’t form fish with square of 4 candies in Candy Crush Saga anymore. It was working until yesterday and suddenly stopped working. Could you please help? Thank you for your time.
-Miten
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Miten, what you are referring to is a test and not everyone got it. I didn't. Players are chosen randomly to test it and from what I have read it's been stopped so perhaps they need to fix it or do a new test.