Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I did the latest update and now the mail box letter will not light up so I can click on it to open. It just shows as a white envelope now. What can I do to fix this without losing the gold bars I have?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tammy, thank you for writing us here at King Care. The sending/receiving lives is not working for several games - both King and non-King games. We believe it to be a Facebook glitch and the game developers have already contacted Facebook. A lot of players have also contacted them so we are all waiting for a fix.