Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I always get asked if I'm sure I want to quit but never get asked if I'm sure I want to use my gold bars? There should be a secondary question!!! The last 3 times I've used it was on accident and it totally sucks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Once my game accidentally bought 6 hr of play for 69 gold bar. Wish they asked if I want to purchase them !!!
Hi Guy, thank you for adding your thoughts on this!
yes it can be annoying ;[;[ especially if playing quickly easy to make the mistake ;[
You are absolutely right on this! I will forward your suggestion to a King Admin so that she can tell the studio about this. Excellent idea!