Lost ALL my boosters!!!??

Linzy337
Linzy337 Posts: 2 Newbie

I was playing a level and had morts helmet, was in the first stage of collecting sugar candies, and had 17 hours left on my star challenge. Then on the next level all disappeared and there isn’t even a trophy tab next to daily spin anymore. Please help :) thx!

ok, 1 minute after posting, my trophy tab is back with the events. But... ALL of my pre-level and in-level boosters disappeared!! I’m logged in and my progress was saved but I have no boosters?!

i had at least 25-30 of the colorbomb, stripe/wrap, and fish. I had 107 moves and 120ish of the coconut wheel. I had a bunch of hand switches, a few of the wrapped space ship thing, about 10 lollipops, and a few of the paintbrush and party boosters. Please help! Not fair to lose all of them! 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,899 Sweet Legend

Hi Linzy337, unfortunately when playing the game on a mobile device you can lose all your boosters and lives with a crash or operating system update or even a game update.  I will elevate this to a King Admin to see if she can offer you any help but she is gone for the day and won't be back until Monday.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?