Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
i finished376, it was staying on five moves and going crazy so I got out of the game on Facebook. When I went back to the game it went back to level 376. I don’t want to do it again.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Awesome! I am so very happy that you passed it!
I had to play it agai, I passed it.
Hi Amy, sorry for the delay in responding. Did you have to play it again or did it advance? Sometimes the avatar gets stuck on a level. Are you seeing stars on that level? If not, then you do have to replay that level.