Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my tablet won't allow me to move the date out 5 years and 4 months. I couldn't fix my problem of the 7 day rewards
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Terry, I am trying to understand exactly what you mean. Is the daily calendar showing a huge number of hours to wait before collecting again? Or are you just getting the same reward daily? Please give me more details so that I can direct you further.