Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please fix my level so that it has the same amount of moves to start that everyone else has. It would be nice to have to ask this just about every other level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Mary-Lou, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have noticed quite a few complaints here recently regarding the number of moves for specific levels. I have been gathering these messages and forwarding them to a King Admin who then forwards the list to the studio. I will add your message to the list.