⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

level 3455 only have 12 moves? impossible

Options
Danielle_Parent
Danielle_Parent Posts: 2 Newbie

how come I only have 12 moves for level 3455? impossible to do!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Danielle, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

• Marlene_2_2
    Marlene_2_2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi Danielle, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

I so agree this level needs to be fixed. I've wasted a lot of gold on extra moves and still can't get close. :( It isn't even marked as difficult when in fact it is impossible! 12 moves with impenetrable divider bars and few ways to make special candy. Please take a look at this game! Thank you.
  • Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

I'm with you on this one   12 moves and I'm seriously not even coming the least little bit close.....I just posted how I lost all my stuff from my buddy challenge   Really sickening

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hey guys,

Thank you for posting here in the community. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends

If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?