Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
3714 is impossible to solve even with numerous boosters. If King does not change this one, I think it is time to leave.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Buffy, I am going to elevate this again to the studio on Monday because quite a few players are still having trouble clearing it. The fruit don't seem to be dropping.
Hi Buffy, I have reported this level to a King Admin and she will forward it to the studio when she gets back into the office tomorrow. Hopefully they will make a change because a few players have complained about this level.