Candy Crush Saga:Why are all of my saves lives on my computer gone?

Options
Lisa-30
Lisa-30 Posts: 36 Level 2

Candy Crush Saga:  Why are all of my saves lives on my computer gone?  I had hundreds, now I have two.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Lisa, usually when you play the game on a mobile device you can lose all boosters and lives but you are saying that you checked on your computer and they are gone??  I know that there is an issue with lives sending/receiving from friends but I am not aware of anything computer glitches for this.  I will keep my eye open for the rest of the day to see if anyone else reports this.

• Lisa-30
    Options

King Care said there's nothing they can do about this.  So frustrating!!!

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Lisa, I agree with you 100% and I wish they had a pop up or something when someone starts playing the game to let them know that playing on a mobile device can cause you to lose boosters and lives.

• Lisa-30
    Options

This has happed again!! What’s going on here???  Lives stored on computer from friends keep disappearing 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Lisa, you are losing lives while playing the game on a computer?  That might be a new glitch starting.  You can lose levels on a mobile device but I haven't heard of this happening before on a computer.  I will keep my eyes open in the next couple of days to see if anyone else complains because you might have found a new glitch!

• Lisa-30
    Options

Yes.  I now have only 1 life saved from a friend on my computer.  I had stored about 10-15 since the last time I lost all of them a couple of weeks ago.  I have played for years and this is the first/second time this happened.  Would like to know why they are disappearing.

• _Elsa_
    Options

I would love to know what it's happening too!  As I wrote earlier I will keep my eyes open to see if anyone else reports this happening on a computer.  Thanks for letting me know.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?