⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Android Version not syncing with facebook

Options
Maurice_Scorey
Maurice_Scorey Posts: 1 Newbie

Just completed flying saucer on android (all levels) but it is not synced with facebook, facebook gameroom or windows 10 app.

Same applies to boosters, daily boosters, booster wheel, any boosters acquired in android are not acumalated in any other version of the game and vice versa.

Any chance of this getting fixed?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Maurice, thanks for writing us here at King Care.  Boosters and lives are just saved to your mobile device so that you can play the game offline.  Because of this any crash or operating system update or game update can cause you to lose all of them.  It is suggested that you do not accumulate these for this reason.

Have you ever played the game through Facebook at all?  If not, please follow the steps from this link and they can help you sync your progress:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep

• Maurice_Scorey
    Options

Yes, I play on facebook, gameroom, and now windows 10. The flying Saucer that starts each level with a collection of boosters used to be synced with all versions of the game, Example, I could max out the saucer on android the later play on facebook and the saucer would still be maxed out, untill the evnt completes.

This has stopped syncing in the last Day. The saucer is maxed out on android, but empty on all other versions of the game.

• _Elsa_
    Options

HI Maurice, thanks for responding back to me.  Are you referring to a challenge?  Which challenge?  None of the challenges are working well and the studio is trying to resolve it.  Are you referring to the space dash or Mort's helmet where you have to clear a level on the first try and complete each level on the first try.  If that's not it then please do a print screen and upload it here so that I can see what you are talking about.

• Maurice_Scorey
    Options

I'm referring to the "Space Dash" challenge where you have complete levels without losing a life to start next level with booster. Mort's helmet is the same challenge but only has 3 levels where Space dash has 5 levels.

Completing the challenge on any version of the game used to sync across all versions. but completing the challenge today did not sync with any other versions of the game.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Then you must have originally had a glitch because challenges do not sync nor do they always show on every device/computer that you play.  I had a challenge last week (forget which one) and it showed on one of my iPads but not on the other.

• Maurice_Scorey
    Options

With all due respect Elsa, I believe you are mistaken. I have Always had Challenges sync with all versions of the game.

Only thing thats never synced is independent booster prises.

Anyways this issue is now resolved. As the Space Dash has now synced up and is showing on all versions.

The game server must have been overloaded or glitched and took a few hours to sync up.

Thank You for your support:)

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Maurice, you must be one of the lucky ones because my challenges do not sync across all devices.  But I am extremely happy for you that it worked!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?