⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Just today the quit button will not let me reset you just have to play that level or loose

Options

Answers

• Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3
    Options

Hi Jackie, I haven't heard anything yet.  I know that lots of these challenges have glitches right now but I don't know how they are prioritizing which to fix first.  I am not privy to that information.

Thanks for letting me know. It’s just awful isn’t it? and as I have said previously, I still have had no reply from King customer care . Jackie
  • Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3
    edited September 2018
    Options

Has anyone ever had a direct reply from customer care please?

Also I see there is a tick to say it is resolved, obviously that is incorrect, the question is NOT ANSWERED so please keep trying to help.  Thanks Jackie 

No still waiting for some kind of answer, please see all further comments and answers. Complete......ocks.....!!. Re resolved, the same problems continue on and on, awful isn’t it?
  • Siofs
    Siofs Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

When I went in today I'm no longer about to exit the level, even without making a move, without losing a life and any boosters I may have had. This is unplayable as I need a good board to be able to complete the level. So I could go in and out many times before I got a board I was happy with, now I can't. I see this has been happening to others here for the last few weeks. Has anyone has it resolved?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

So what you guys see happening is that you open the game and don't like what you see so you try to quit before making a move correct?  But now it's not allowing you to do that?  And if you close the game you have lost a life and boosters? 

So I am going to play out a scenario.........................  you open the game to play and there is the space dash.  Let's say that you played and cleared the first level so now you have a color bomb that will be added to the next level.  Now you open the next level but you don't like the board so you try to exit out.  It closes and you see that you lost a life - are the boosters still there or are they now gone because you exited the level?  Was it the color bomb that you were rewarded that was gone or all the boosters accumulated that were gone?

• Fry328
    Fry328 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

I can no longer exit a level before any moves have been made without losing boosters and a life. Previously, I could exit a level without making any moves in hopes that the boosters would be rearranged in a more helpful configuration without penalty. Now when I click to exit, it asks if I am sure I want to exit. Definitely not helpful for those super hard levels. 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Fry328, I think they must have made a change so that you can no longer exit because you don't like the board.  

• Crystaltipps
    Crystaltipps Posts: 7 Level 2
    edited September 2018
    Options

So what you guys see happening is that you open the game and don't like what you see so you try to quit before making a move correct?  But now it's not allowing you to do that?  And if you close the game you have lost a life and boosters? 

So I am going to play out a scenario.........................  you open the game to play and there is the space dash.  Let's say that you played and cleared the first level so now you have a color bomb that will be added to the next level.  Now you open the next level but you don't like the board so you try to exit out.  It closes and you see that you lost a life - are the boosters still there or are they now gone because you exited the level?  Was it the color bomb that you were rewarded that was gone or all the boosters accumulated that were gone?

If I try to quit before playing any moves I lose both a life and any boosters from Space Dash or Mort’s helmet. However if I play the game and lose it I can still retain my Space Dash and Mort boosters by closing the app without quitting at the end of the game. I don’t lose any other boosters that I’ve earned through the daily spin etc.
  • Eileen_Casey
    Eileen_Casey Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Yes - in your scenario Elsa, I lose the colour bomb if I try to reset the board (ie exiting before making a move). I lose the life and the colour bomb - before you could exit as many times as you wanted without losing a life, as long as you didn't make a move.Unlike Crystaltipps above, if I play the game and lose and exit the app then reload, I still lose the colour bomb. Before you just lost the life, but retained your space dash or helmet.
  • Craig_2
    Craig_2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I am having the same issue regarding quitting the board before making a move but still losing a life.  I recently uninstalled Facebook on my mobile phone so thought this may have had something to do with it.  However, since others here are reporting the same thing, I'm thinking maybe this is a change from the game developer?

Please help if you can.  Thank you.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Yes Craig it has to be a change made by the studio. So there is nothing that we can do about it.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?