⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Just today the quit button will not let me reset you just have to play that level or loose

Options

Answers

• Eileen_Casey
    Eileen_Casey Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I had an update yesterday - and when I tried backing out of a level with full SD or Helmet, it allowed me to keep them. This is without making a move. So it's back to letting me restart the level to get the boosters where I want them at the beginning.

BUT, if I play the level and don't win, when I exit that level completely (instead of just hitting the x button), it doesn't give me my boosters back when I restart CC. Before, as long as I closed out the whole tab, it would give me my boosters back.

• Jackie_Coe
    Jackie_Coe Posts: 104 Level 3
    Options

I have just done an update.....mine remains the same .... No quit/reset and one go or lose everything !.  Still no response from customer care .  After all these weeks, I am now really thinking that this is how it is going to be.....but again only for the select few.  Has anyone else been given anything back?

• Eileen_Casey
    Eileen_Casey Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

See above - I was given back the ability to quit and restart a level and keep SD or Helmet. Only if I hadn't made a move.

• Angie_SoMd
    Angie_SoMd Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I have just done an update.....mine remains the same .... No quit/reset and one go or lose everything !.  Still no response from customer care .  After all these weeks, I am now really thinking that this is how it is going to be.....but again only for the select few.  Has anyone else been given anything back?

Nope, not me. I updated as well and still have the same issue. I miss CC. I'll check it every few days, but at this point I'm not playing anymore.
  • Jackie_Coe
    Options

Hi Eileen,

I haven't been given anything back, it remains the same for me:no chance to reset the quit button before a game & NOT making a move & lose space/morts every time unless you win a level.

How is it for everyone else?

• Siofs
    Siofs Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Absolutely no change in my game. Can't exit game without losing a life & any boosters I have. Getting really frustrated with this. Developers need to sort this out.

• Jackie_Coe
    Options

Absolutely no change in my game. Can't exit game without losing a life & any boosters I have. Getting really frustrated with this. Developers need to sort this out.

As you can see it was me that started this over 4 weeks ago. Thanks for letting me know that it isn't just me!! Frustrating just doesn't cover it & "apparently" King have far more serious issues to resolve. Not sure if it is a good or bad sign that 1 persons quit/reset has been restored??????. Jackie
  • Jackie_Coe
    Options

Nothing for days, has anyone heard anything please?

• Siofs
    Siofs Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

No change for my game. So frustrating.

• Jackie_Coe
    edited September 2018
    Options

No change for my game. So frustrating.

Thanks for replying Siofs, everything seems to have gone too quiet. I am thinking now that this could be end. It would be so good if customer care would just give us some feedback/answers.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?