Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Buddy challenge sticks on win streak screen
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Evie, it's supposed to be fixed with the next game app release which should be any time now. I am not privy to a time frame.
I am having the same issue. Is this going to be resolved soon?
Just got an update from a King Admin regarding this and she said that a fix is in place and should be fixed with the next game app release which "might" be in another week.
Hi Cee Crush, I am going to report this as a glitch to a King Admin.
I am having the same problem for the second time (it resolved and then a few days later is now happening again!)
Screen freezes upon claiming reward and sticks on winning streak—have to manually close the game.
So frustrating!
Hi Lridenh, this has already been reported as a glitch to the studio so hang in there and hopefully it will be resolved soon.