Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I open the app I am awarded 30 minutes of color bombs. I say okay and the game starts to load. Then freezes. I close the app and no color bombs awarded and no offer. This happens both my android phone and iPad..
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Rhenzy, you might have found a new glitch but I haven't seen it reported here yet from other players. Try clearing the history on both of your devices. Shut them down, wait 10 seconds and then open again. Go back into the game and if you are playing through Facebook or the Kingdom log out and then log back in. See if this makes a difference.