Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Not going to get past level 842 in cc saga when I'm only given 13 attempts. Why do I not get the 35?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Oh goody, they gave us 18...still can't pass the level with only 18 :-(
Another ridiculous level where moves changed to an impossible amount - only luck will get you past here - not even boosters - 20 moves would help
Hey guys, this is what Queen Mia wrote about this:
This is the reason why you have less moves: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends
I am also having this issue - 13 moves is NOT enough - even with a booster. I have been doing this for days and can't get past level 842.
Hi Revjanp, I will pass your message along to the studio.
I have used every single booster I had (and it was a lot of them) and finally decided it is not possible to pass this level in 13 moves. I tried to look up some info, and like others have said, all references refer to 35 moves. I’m about to give up & stop playing this game. It’s impossible to pass it with 13 moves. Please explain!
Thanks for letting us know Shelly.
12 moves on level 511? Lol... impossible! Videos show 30! Help!
Elsa you can remove my comment, I passed it. Started with the 3 boosters available and passed it in 5moves.A total fluke though
Elsa you can remove my comment, I passed it. Started with the 3 boosters available and passed it in 5moves.
A total fluke though
Congrats Jh1904 for passing it!
Hi Tsunami5sioux, I will let the studio know that you added your comment here.
There’s no way I (or anyone really) can do level 842 in 13 moves. Help!
Hi Jh1904, when the studio comes to see this message they will also see what you posted here too.
I have the same issue too. It’s frustrating and impossible.
10 freckles in 13 moves??
for some reason my mums has 18moves
HI Goody, I will notify them that you added your comments here.
I have the same issue and have used a lot of boosters trying to complete the level. It is impossible with only 13 moves. I can't make any progress now. Elsa Please add me to the list that you are sending to king admin. Thank you