Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get “winning streak”. It gives me no info on how to get passed it and won’t go away. I must shut down omputer and restart to continue. If I have any bonus free time, it’s lost! Can this be fixed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I also had that issue.I had to exit the Candy Crush Saga and again enter.If a lot of people have that issue, it could be reported to someone in King Studio,or someone else.Maybe Elsa can report it.