⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Today my Candy Crush crashed 5-6 times and I lost my good helmets. Cost me dearly.

Options
Sherry_Arnsby
Sherry_Arnsby Posts: 1 Newbie

This AM I was playing games 3732 & others and the screen disappeared 6 or 7 times.  I lost my good helmets and had to start over w/o what I had earned.  If you ck my Candy Crush, I normally got thru a game in ONE try.  I look forward to Wed to play CC; but today was VERY SAD for me

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Sherry, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  I think King made some change on this helmet challenge so that could be what you are seeing.  Players have reported that if they go to close out the level they lose all the boosters that had accumulated from clearing each level.  I saw a lot of messages posted here in the last day or so saying this.

• Pseudonyme
    Pseudonyme Posts: 9 Level 2
    edited August 2018
    Options

This new change makes the game too difficult. Candy Crush is not about difficulty, it's more about fun. If it stays this way, I'll no longer play it and stop at level 3356

• Julius
    Julius Posts: 79 Level 3
    Options

Hi Elsa, the game crashes for me too since today. It happened a couple of times now. At first I thought this is my computer, but I saw a growing complaints about this issue too. It's not about the helmets. It may be something wrong with some graphic changes..

• Julius
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hi Sherry, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  I think King made some change on this helmet challenge so that could be what you are seeing.  Players have reported that if they go to close out the level they lose all the boosters that had accumulated from clearing each level.  I saw a lot of messages posted here in the last day or so saying this.

Hi Elsa, the game crashes for me too since today. It happened a couple of times now. At first I thought this is my computer, but I saw a growing complaints about this issue too.
  • _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Pseudonyme, the more that complain about this change maybe then the studio will rethink what they did!

• Judith_Steele
    Judith_Steele Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Candy Crush keeps on crashing for me too. I can tolerate losing lives because I didn't get through a level but losing a life because the program crashed is beyond frustrating. The worst case is finishing a level then Candy Crush crashes before it finishes going through all the guff that happens at the end of each level; then I not only lose a life but have to repeat the level.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Can I ask all of you to please write again telling me where you are playing the game - mobile or computer?  With or without Facebook and/or the Kingdom?  It sounds like it might be a new glitch and with the weekend I'd like to nip it in the bud.  I am heading out of here and will be back in about 3 hours so I'll check in here to see if anyone wrote back.

• Julius
    Options

Computer, Windows 10.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Thanks for posting Julius.  I'm going to wait to see what the others say.  It might be something going on with Windows 10.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,993 Level 5
    Options

Computer Windows 10.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?