Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I ended up at 3680 level and there are no other levels forward. I updated the game with the last version but still no levels. Besides that I got 5 more hours of unlimited lives. Not fair!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Miroslav, you reached the end! Go back to older levels and try to get 3 stars on each level. That's what a lot of players do when they've reached the top.
Betty, the new episode is released every Wednesday morning so you should see it tomorrow morning.
I am waiting, too. I use windows 10......hope they add soon!!!!! Recently have waited several days for new levels. This is longer than normal
Hi Miroslav, I will unconfuse you. Yes there are higher levels than what you have because the players are playing the game through Windows 10 which is much further ahead.
Hey, Elsa, thanks for the answer. I just thought there are more levels, because I saw people talking and asking questions about levels above mine. So I'm confused.