⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I didnot recive myward or coming in first place in the last contest

Options
Buseyelf
Buseyelf Posts: 2 Newbie

Did not recive my reward for coming in first place in the contest prior to this one. Used ALL my boosters I would like what I won please

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Buseyelf, first of all what contest/challenge are you referring to?  And are you sure that you were in first place when it "ended".  You'd be surprised how many players won't walk away from the game the last couple of minutes before a challenge ends because they want to be in first place.  So did you see the leader board when the game ended and you were still in first place?  Also, some of the challenges when they end don't give you the rewards immediately.  It could take a while before they are added to your account.  So walk away and come back later on.  Reopen the game to see if the boosters show up.

• Buseyelf
    Buseyelf Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited August 2018
    Options

Hi Buseyelf, first of all what contest/challenge are you referring to?  And are you sure that you were in first place when it "ended".  You'd be surprised how many players won't walk away from the game the last couple of minutes before a challenge ends because they want to be in first place.  So did you see the leader board when the game ended and you were still in first place?  Also, some of the challenges when they end don't give you the rewards immediately.  It could take a while before they are added to your account.  So walk away and come back later on.  Reopen the game to see if the boosters show up.

This was 3 days ago..Yes,I was in first place when it ended.There was only one going on with treasure chests at that time. I already did "Walk" away..I have waited 3 days.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?