Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I don't understand Candy Crush Level 455. I can't even get close. What should I be trying?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Don't waste moves matching colors other than red, blue and orange unless it will make a special, match 4 or more at a time whenever possible instead of just 3, combine specials, clear the blocks over the color bombs and use them efficiently to take out a lot of the same color, watch the bombs. There are several sites that post videos and tips for each level. Easy to google.