Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why there isn’t toggle off for spacedash? I don’t want to use boosters and then I am forced to lose a life every time I win a level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks a lot :*
Yes I do BigV, I will pass your message along to the studio but I can't guarantee that this change will be made.
Hi BigV, thank you for writing us here at King Care. The Space Dash seems to have an issue at the moment. Can you give me more details as to how you are losing a life when you win a level?
I win a level and I am rewarded with colour bomb (1st UFO or 1st helmet) . I dont want to play next level with colour bomb booster, I want to play it w/o boosters. To play it w/o boosters I am forced to lose a life. I want you to make something so that we can disable (toggle off) spacedash and helmet if we dont want to play with it. It is boring to play with spacedash because it makes game too easy and I like it more when is challenging and hard. Do you understand what am I trying to say?