Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
the helmets disappeared when I reset. Is this intentional?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
They not doing anything at all to resolve it coz they want us to pay for the privilege , it is a wily King strategy to fleece money. I reckon it could it could be a sign that itsi time to quit all King gamesga very annoying!!!!
Hi Raychildeee, I have heard that from quite a few players here already that they might quit the game because they really enjoyed the challenge.
I hope they resolve it. It’s no fun without them. I may have to find another game.
Hi Raychildeee, yes quite a few players have reported this since yesterday and the studio has been notified. We are waiting to see if they can resolve it.