Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
All week I’ve had issues with space dash and morts magical helmets. I pass all level required so my game shows that I have all available boosters but when I play they aren’t there. It is frustrating. Is everyone having issue with this or just me?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi TRICIA4955, how are you doing today? @Xarly posted this update message here 2 days ago: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/update-space-dash-will-be-restarted
But as you can see, I just posted a response from someone who said that it's not working. I am going to direct players to his message during the weekend so he can read the responses when he is back in the office on Monday.
Well this last post from you was 3 weeks ago. There are no mort helmets on google chrome or opera and my Iphone. When will King get it together. I believe they do this to steal back their boosters.
Hi AmberleeM, yes a lot of players are having issues with the Space Dash. It has already been reported to the studio and we are waiting for a fix.