Options
Vicky_2_2
Vicky_2_2 Posts: 6 Level 2

Is anyone else finding 3665 impossible? Not NEARLY enough moves, stripes never work in your favor or detonate when there isn't a key under them, and sometimes you have to waste the few moves you do have just waiting for a key to drop, etc. I've been playing it long enough that I should have gotten a lucky board by now and haven't.(or if I have, it still hasn't been enough!)

This level definitely needs to be looked at by King. Especially now that they've taken away our ability to preserve our helmets/space dashes by restarting the app. Ridiculous! And it isn't even marked as a hard level, let alone a super hard level. Those of us that have made it this far clearly know how to play this game.. just let us play it and enjoy it. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

HI Vicky, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

• Vicky_2_2
    Vicky_2_2 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

Thanks, Elsa. These latest levels are crazy when you can't preserve your helmets or space dash (and some are even crazy when you HAVE the helmets/SD.

3681 should also have more moves. I eventually passed it, but only because I got 15 extra moves on the wheel (after having a lucky board)- I had to use every last one of them. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

HI Vicky, I hear you and I agree with you.  I don't know what's going on with the game but hopefully things will settle down real soon.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?