Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I can see other people have had the problem of Candy Crush Saga crashing in the middle of the game. I play on my laptop Windows 10. It has been happening for about a week. When is this going to be fixed?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I hope soon, because I'm losing interest to play this game.
i pressed the wrong button!!!! Julius did not answer my question, just agreed with me!