UFO not on windows 10

Options
Georgia-2
Georgia-2 Posts: 3 Newbie

So I have been stuck on level 3714 for three weeks and what makes matters worse is that I have used up all my boosters. I was told it was fixed but still haven’t seen any changes....

to add to the problem the windows 10 version seems to not want to have UFO or helmets or anything that could help me kickstart this level. Anyone else have the same problems

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Georgia, I believe level 3714 has been reported with a glitch and we are waiting for a fix.  Also the helmets that you are referring to is the Space Dash and that has also been reported as a glitch and we are also waiting for a fix on that too.

• Georgia-2
    Georgia-2 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hi Elsa,

thank you for replying... I know some people have passed level 3714 and so I wasn’t too sure if I needed to delete and reinstall window 10 candy crush. There are 3 more episodes now and for someone that has been playing for a few years it almost creates anxiety seeing levels pile on top like that. And I use candy crush for a destresser. 

:) 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Georgia, well it's some destresser these days!  Whatever you do I want to warn you if you ever uninstall and reintstall the game even on Windows 10 you will lose all boosters and lives.  

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?