Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am using Windows 10 and have been having that crashing issue for over a week now. Tonight I can't connect to Facebook. Are the two problems related or do we have another issue to contend with?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Stephanie, yes Windows 10 is a glitch and has been reported to the studio. We are waiting for a fix. Regarding Facebook, I stopped playing this game through Facebook because there are always so many issues. I only play through the Kingdom now. You might want to get a Kingdom account and you can read more about it here: https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/how-to-create-and-sync-a-kingdom-account