Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to sync my Facebook account to my King.com account it will only credit me as far as level 2825 but I am at level 3758. I have verified that my browser is compatible with the HTML 5 but don't know what to do next. An suggestions?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Stephanie, if you play Candy Crush Saga from the king.com website level 2825 will be the last level you can play. You can play it from Facebook and get levels higher than 2825. Or you can install the app on iOS devices, android devices and Win 10 to play levels higher than 2825.