⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How do I sync my Facebook account with my King account

Options
Stephanie-33
Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3

When I try to sync my Facebook account to my King.com account it will only credit me as far as level 2825 but I am at level 3758.  I have verified that my browser is compatible with the HTML 5 but don't know what to do next.  An suggestions?

Answers

• Steve-18
    Steve-18 Posts: 276 Level 3
    Options

Stephanie, if you play Candy Crush Saga from the king.com website level 2825 will be the last level you can play. You can play it from Facebook and get levels higher than 2825. Or you can install the app on iOS devices, android devices and Win 10 to play levels higher than 2825.

• Stephanie-33
    Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

Stephanie, if you play Candy Crush Saga from the king.com website level 2825 will be the last level you can play. You can play it from Facebook and get levels higher than 2825. Or you can install the app on iOS devices, android devices and Win 10 to play levels higher than 2825.

I am playing on the version downloaded from Microsoft where levels are available up to 3770 and was advised to play on King.com by Elsa since it will not longer connect to Facebook as of yesterday. Also the site has been crashing regularly for over a week. My android device only allows play up to level 3710. I just want to know how I can play up to level 3770.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?