Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi. I hit the jackpot again on the 29th August but it just gave me a coconut wheel. It arrow landed on the bar in between but facing the jackpot. I do have a photo if need. Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jason, the jackpot has a glitch but I do not believe that this is a priority at the moment because there are other glitches that need attention at the moment.