Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 3625...well well well. Another level with reduced moves. Not possible
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi JJ world, they aren't giving up but I wish that they would. I did comment and complain to a couple of King Admins regarding CC Jelly Saga and said that no one is playing the game anymore and that's why there are hardly any new messages posted here. The answer that I got is that the numbers are not done at all! King monitors the game and they are not seeing any drop in the number of players who play the game. So you and I are frustrated, other players are frustrated but they haven't stopped playing the game. I surely wish that the numbers would drop.
A lot of people aren't. They just can't be bothered to complain or give up
Hi JJ world, you aren't having much luck are you? I will report this level too.