Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why do I have to wait for new levels in Candy Crush? You've taken the fun out of the game. Who wants to wait a week to play a new level? Why are you punishing good players?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Jamie, thank you for writing your thoughts here on King Care. Are you playing King's other Candy Crush games while you wait for the new episodes to come out every Wednesday - Candy Crush Soda Saga and Candy Crush Jelly Saga? That is what I do while I wait for the new episodes.