Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I love Candy Crush and have always purchased the piggy bank when full, it was a good deal, that way I could purchase my six hours of play, but it went from 60 gold bars to 30 for the same price, what is the deal?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
The Gold Bar change is super annoying! It was a fairly good deal before the change, so I'd make the purchase. Now with 1/2 the number of gold bars for the same price...I probably won't any more.
Hi Kristen, I'm not sure why they made the change but I did see a few players mention this yesterday so they must have had a good reason to do this.