⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush level 2005

Options

Answers

• Nancy_Frecks
    Nancy_Frecks Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Any idea when this might get fixed. I think 12 moves might be impossible.

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

No ETA on a fix. King is aware of this issue and is still looking into it. Thanks. 

• Jessica_Heksem
    Jessica_Heksem Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

12 moves here too - but I swear the first two times i had 50 

• Janice_Hazell
    Janice_Hazell Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I too had this problem on iPhone and iPad and no updates to download. Luckily I have just managed to complete the level by starting with a colour bomb, striped and wrapped candy and a coconut wheel, all of which I had earnt through playing the game.  I did need to buy 5 extra moves (only used 3 of them) with 7 gold bars, but got back some for completing the level.  So this old lady (72) is pretty chuffed given the comments I have read above.  There seem to be only 2 options bite the bullet and use boosters and be prepared to use gold bars as well, or stop playing altogether. 

• Hilary_Jones
    Hilary_Jones Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same problem here! I have used up boosters trying to solve it and realized it is impossible so I searched and found all of you having the same problem!

• Hilary_Jones
    Hilary_Jones Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I too had this problem on iPhone and iPad and no updates to download. Luckily I have just managed to complete the level by starting with a colour bomb, striped and wrapped candy and a coconut wheel, all of which I had earnt through playing the game.  I did need to buy 5 extra moves (only used 3 of them) with 7 gold bars, but got back some for completing the level.  So this old lady (72) is pretty chuffed given the comments I have read above.  There seem to be only 2 options bite the bullet and use boosters and be prepared to use gold bars as well, or stop playing altogether. 

You are supposed to have 50 moves so no need to bite the Bullet- it must be a glitch in the game
  • Chris_2_2
    Chris_2_2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The problem of having only 12 moves was reported 4 weeks ago and it is still not resolved.  

• Ashley_Mayfield
    Ashley_Mayfield Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have been stuck on 2005 for days and I just (SURPRISNGLY) completed it with the 12 moves and 3 starting boosters. I may have woken my partner while he was sleeping because I was that excited to have done it (oh well). But IT CAN BE DONE with 12 moves!!!

• pirategirl27
    pirategirl27 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The problem of having only 12 moves was reported 4 weeks ago and it is still not resolved.  

Also stuck. It claimed if you updated it would go to 50. Not true, very frustrating!
  • misssarahleigh
    misssarahleigh Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

So, when is this getting fixed? I see the thread if over 5 weeks old and I've just got to level 2005.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?