Level 662 not giving enough moves

I think there's a glitch with my game. I read on the wiki that this level should start with 30 moves, however when play the level, it only starts with 17. It seems nearly impossible to complete the level with only 17 moves. Any solutions? Thanks

Prev1

Answers

• Laura_GrosvenorLaura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭✭

Stevewezz, it is not a glitch. King changes the moves to try to balance out the game for everyone. I will pass this along to the Moderator for you though. Thanks for writing and have a good day!

I just checked this level and there are 30 moves on it. You need to clear your cache/history on your game and make sure the game is updated. There hasn't been a change as far as I can see.

• Mine has 14 moves! It's impossible! 

• Mine has 14 moves! It's impossible! 

mine too,dito on impossible
  • Mine only has 14 moves, I tried deleting the cache and it didnt work. It's impossible to pass with only 14 moves. I'm afraid my time of crushing has found its end. If I cant advance, why play...

• I only have 14 moves as well. The help sites say 30 moves. I don't see how you can win with only 14 moves.

I found out that it is a feature that King is testing. You can find more information here Level Changes. Thanks.

• ruskyrusky Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Yes me too, went to look for help and all say 30 moves, I get 14 . I should like King to please post a video of 14 moves, no boosters so we can see it is possible...which I’m sure it is, just not for me right now 
  • Robin_WhitlockRobin_Whitlock Posts: 4
    Level 662 - this level is just totally ridiculous with just 14 moves - impossible. King, are you actually listening to people complaining about this? How many complaints about this level do you need? Stop being totally crap and sort the level out so people can actually play it properly with even a basic expectation of being able to pass it.
  • CraigRichoCraigRicho Posts: 1
    Yes my level 662 only has 14 moves as well & is virtually impossible to beat.
  • diznee39diznee39 Posts: 1
    It is impossible to beat this level with only 14 moves!....you need to fix this!
  • salinas167salinas167 Posts: 1
    Level 662 not giving enough moves.. I only have 14 moves.. Please advise..
  • shellsTshellsT Posts: 1
    Level 662 is not possible with 14 moves.... this is the type of sillyness that makes people delete the app off their phone
  • prncess23prncess23 Posts: 4
    Same. 14 moves really? Change this ASAP
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 21,061 Superstar
    Hi @prncess23, welcome to our community.  I would like to take a moment to offer you a message for all newbies to learn more about our community which you can find here.  We always run contests so be sure to do them for a chance to win gold bars.

King is not going to change the level because there aren't enough moves.  Many players have cleared this level so it's not a glitch.  Some levels require you to use boosters so are you able to get some free boosters through the events?  Have you tried the sugar drop challenge?