Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am playing Candy Crush saga and i am at level 857, it has only 12 moves not 30, impossible!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Dale, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/250570/superstar-information-post-have-you-ever-tried-the-sugar-drop-challenge
And here is a list of the best sugar drop levels
https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/252067/superstar-information-post-best-levels-for-the-sugar-drop-challenge#latest