**Superstar Information Post** Have you ever tried the Sugar Drop Challenge?

Options
_Elsa_
_Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
edited March 2019 in Discussions

All aboard for a sweet reward! The Sugar Track is officially here so hop on the train to sweetness town, population you! 
This challenge was released back in 2015, however, if you are new to the game then you might not be aware of it.  So I am here to give you some details on how to get up to 26 free boosters daily.
There have been a few complaints here in the community recently because players haven't been able to get free boosters from the events/challenges or they haven't seen them, so they don't have the opportunity to get these FREE boosters.  I am here to let all new players know that there is another way to collect boosters, and yes even gold bars! The Sugar Drop Challenge gives you great opportunities to earn a sweet in-game reward! Play special levels and you’ll receive candies called Sugar Drops! The more Sugar Drops you have, the further along the Sugar Track you’ll go and the closer you are to claiming your reward.  You can play this challenge every 8 hours and earn up to 13 free boosters each time.  You can read more about it here:  https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/246575/candy-crush-sugar-track-is-here
Just look for the "C" .........  on the map you will see a "C" located on some levels.  Just click on those levels and then you can start making matches with the same color candy that has the "C" on it. HAVE FUN CRUSHING!                                           

If you are looking for the best sugar drop levels to play, I have gathered a list from the players and you can find it here: 

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/252067/superstar-information-post-best-levels-for-the-sugar-drop-challenge#latest

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?