Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I agree with the person who posted 3 weeks ago. I now have 18 moves for this level. It is supposed to be an easy level; what a joke. I can see why some people just stop playing. People used to have 40; then 35. Now 18. Now boring.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
It may be a "reason" but it's not an answer. 18 moves to shift 67 jellies - impossible.
Hi guys,
Thank you for writing us here at King Care. This is the reason why you have less moves: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends
I agree,Candy Crush level 1937- just 18 moves is completely impossible to pass this level.
Hi Vicki, can you please confirm that you are speaking about this level on Candy crush Soda Saga because I haven't really seen changes in the number of moves for this game. What you speak about has been happening a lot with CC Saga and we are reporting these to the studio. So if you meant CC Saga can you please let me know so that I can forward this message to them.