Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Level 3720 can't be played. When I open it I immediately get a message that I have failed. Never get a chance to make a single play. Please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Larry,
Really sorry about the inconvenience, but the level should be fine now. Could you please let me know whether you've been able to play or not?
Thanks!
Mia
Hi Larry, I think we have a new glitch! I am going to report this to a King Admin. Thanks for letting us know.