Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I'm using the app on android phone. I can't find an easy way to send life from the app.
When a friend send me life - how can I send him life back from the app??
Why can't I send life from the "progress" report?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Tzacki, they won't get back to me so the only way I would know anything is if it shows up in the game.
Hi Elsa, yes, please pass it on to a King admin and let me know what they say.
Again, thanks for your help!
Thanks Elsa. I truly believe that they should add this feature. This will help the players.
Hi Tzacki, were you ever able to send lives to a specific friend? I never took note of that. I can forward your message to a King Admin but not sure how they determine which suggestions to use or not. But thanks for the suggestion and I will definitely pass it on.
Hi Elsa, thank you for your help. I'm trying to send to a specific friend. There is no way to search for a friend. I think they should add this option from the "progress" report. There I can see most of my friends level and progress and they should add the option to press the friend name and send him life.
Do you have contact with King tech team to ask for this?
Elsa this wasn't my question. I don't refer to a problem, but to a missing feature. I don't have an easy way to send life from the app. This feature should be added to the game.
Hi Tzacki, the sending and receiving of lives is not working for both King and non-King games. It is a Facebook issue and has been reported by all game developers, including players. We are all waiting for Facebook to find a fix.